Cook me some eggless omelette!! We think everyone should be able to enjoy the magnificence of omelettes. With this mix in the pantry you’ll always have a quick, easy meal on hand. Note, it actually smells like eggs when you mix it – it’s just the black salt, not black magic or anything weird.
You’ll need: Just water! So eggonomical.
Plus any veges you’d like to add e.g. capsicum, red onion, spinach, mushrooms, courgette.
How to (1 large omelette):
1. Combine 1/3 cup omelette mix with 1/3 cup cold water – whisk well
to avoid lumps.
2. Sautee up to 1/2 cup chopped veges in a non-stick pan.
3. Pour omelette mixture over the veges and put a lid on the pan to
help it cook through leave for 3-4 mins.
4. Flip omelette and cook other side for 3-4 mins.
5. Flop onto a plate and enjoy. And don’t worry, we all end up with
scrambled “eggs” from time to time!
|Chickpea Flour, Potato Starch, Himalayan Sea salt, Turmeric, Cream of Tartar, Baking Soda|
|No Nutritional Information|
Dovedale Choco Gingernuts – 12 pack
Dovedale Chocaholics Minis Cookies 300g
Thoroughbread Paleo Gold Loaf 600g
Dovedale Gingers 12 Pack 300g
Zesti Organic Raisin & Oat Cookies 180g
Kea Macadamia Nut Cookies 250g