In Store Shopping
Naturally Organic is an ‘Essential Service’ so we will remain open throughout the lockdown, providing you with all your organic supplies.
We have new stock arriving everyday so please shop normally.
You will notice some changes in store designed to keep our customers and staff safe, these include ‘conditions of entry’ so please follow instructions from our staff on arrival.
- We are limiting the number of customers in the store at any time
- Please shop alone, send only one family or household member in to shop
- If you are sick, or have developed symptoms, please stay home and call your doctor or Healthline about getting tested
- Please maintain the required 2m physical distancing between others at all times
- For your protection our checkouts, trolleys and baskets are sanitised regularly.
- Leave your shopping bags outside and pack your goodies on the tables provided after checkout
- Wear a mask and don’t forget to sanitise your hands
Please be patient and considerate to each other and our staff during this time.
Our shop hours will remain the same at this stage, our café is closed:
Monday to Friday: 7.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am to 5.00pm
Sunday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
We kindly ask that you keep your orders to normal levels. We are now managing all orders individually. Some lines will have limits to ensure there is enough for everyone. From time to time we may have to take the website offline if we reach the limit of what we can process and deliver that day.
Stock is continuing to be delivered so if an item is marked as out of stock check back again soon as we may have had another delivery.
Please leave a comment at checkout to let us know if you are happy to accept a substitution product if there is a shortage of the product you requested. The volume of orders means that stock may become out of stock before we have been able to update the website.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation